Well, I will confess there was a good deal of alcohol involved in the shooting of this film, if you hadn''t already figured that out. Luckily we had a really good musician on guitar and lead vocals to make it sound like something verging on music (they rest of us were reading the lyrics on the screen). I have sung *much* better than this but my off keyness makes it feel a little more old timey. Or something. As do the many times I come in early.
The guitarist racked his brains all evening to come up with something for us to collaborate on that had the word "heart" in it. An excellent choice and I chose this take because everyone sounds good except for me and I will take one for the team. I hope you have enjoyed the silliness. Our least musical participant rocked the steel drum and tambourine. Our host rocked the banjoloid. I played her accordion. The true love is away so he was not involved and can not veto :) My hat is off to the band for being so game. I hope they never get to see this video...
Note: The video will not upload in entirety so you are missing the awesome finale. Sigh.
Like!
ReplyDeleteI like it too!
ReplyDelete