Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not quite 365


So we find ourselves here in a new blog in a new year. Inspired by the work of this man we have decided to start doing *something* daily. We will start with a trial month just to rev our engines and then see where that takes us. We will update our blog daily if possible with our projects. Either of us may post so style will differ.



I have decided to start with a heart. Cheesy, perhaps, but I feel the need for some love these days and it is February after all so art based on hearts will happen daily. I nearly chose rabbits in honor of the Chinese New Year, but perhaps every month will be different. He is embarking upon daily exercises in calligraphy in order to learn how the letters are constructed and to move toward perfecting his technique. So there you have it.

Inspired? If not you should check out this video. Feel free to join us in doing something daily, like art or whatever. If you comment about your work and link to your own blog or documentation we will list you in our sidebar. I am sure I in particular will need some creative ideas as the month progresses, so feel free to suggest hearts you would like to see. Any supportive comments will also be welcomed! We will hopefully continue on to do a full 365 days!

Welcome to our endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment