Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight

So here we find ourselves finished with a (short) month of art/making stuff/whatever. Phew. That took some effort. And it isn't even all the cool stuff we did this month. I am going to be mulling over what comes next, and will let the universe know what our plan is. In the meantime, here is the work of our final day. We also went Balkan dancing so it was kind of a late night of finishing up.

This is a dish cloth I made from a pattern I found on Ravelry. We were knitted a dish cloth recently and I really like using it, so I though this would be fun and useful. It's pretty fast though it has a number of ends to sew in (I hid them for the picture.... don't tell).

The true love added text to a border he did earlier in the month.

 Well, there you have it. Thanks for keeping us motivated and (somewhat) honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment