Monday, March 7, 2011

March Sixth

Well, we made lots of food and had a lovely time. I also started two new dresses. Music was played over the weekend. I made Moo cards with pictures of things I have made on them, even though I have no use for them really. I invented an idea for a business. We had yummy snacks at Rudy's Can't Fail. We got a brand new toilet seat and have a date with Home Depot to look at refinishing our tub. We were clearly too busy to post!

A fancy brunch!
Homemade cilantro pesto. Delicious!
Yes, it was a lot of food. The poached egg was perfect.

We also made a pot of black beans and roasted butternut squash. Some extra squash is ready for soup on Monday while I finish the dresses. See!!?? Stuff is happening and we shall try to record it. Even if this is not a formal month like February, we will make things around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment